Monday, January 23, 2012

Where can I find the entire traffic legislation?

I want to read all the laws about traffic in uk. Where can I find that online?Where can I find the entire traffic legislation?
There's A LOT of it! Here's a link to the various acts and regulations:



http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/TravelAndTra鈥?/a>Where can I find the entire traffic legislation?
Gov .uk has some of it but England is rather unusual.

You cannot get free access on the net of all English laws. How the hell can you know the law if it is not freely accessible?



It is just a filthy trick of England's evil criminal justice system.The pigs know the laws which you cannot get free access to and use this to their advantage. Lawyers get free access to the laws because they are lawyers. Then there is case law.



Only rich people can employ good lawyers.



It is just a great big game and you cannot afford to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment