Monday, January 23, 2012

What are the breaking news on the Legislation of the National Sunday Law?

I am a new student on Prophecy. I grew up as an Adventist but feel I need to study and learn more on this issue on my own. So if anyone can help me with this question I would be really glad. I have been through prophecy serminars and have heard the theory of it all so you can go as deep as you need to.



I am mostly intrested in events which are currently taking place though and not so much on the theory of it all.



Help!!What are the breaking news on the Legislation of the National Sunday Law?
Try asking on the religion forum. You might get more answers there. And most certainly better ones.What are the breaking news on the Legislation of the National Sunday Law?
You will find this very interestesting -

http://dedication.www3.50megs.com/sunday鈥?/a>What are the breaking news on the Legislation of the National Sunday Law?
try to go at this site http://en.wikipedia.org/ maybe it's there
  • xenon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment